What is TestNG
TestNG is a testing framework inspired from JUnit and NUnit but describing some new functionalities that make it more feasible and powerful, such as:
- Various annotations.
- Parallel Execution(Run your tests with multiple thread pools).
- Set the prioritization.
- Support for data-driven testing (with @DataProvider).
- Support for parameters.
- Executes tests in batches or suites.
- Generates HTML reports and logs.
- Readily supported by various tools and plug-ins (Eclipse, IDEA, Maven, etc…).
- Default JDK functions for runtime and logging.